Senior Penetration Tester to work on client engagements. The consultant in this position will apply knowledge of general business and technical issues to assist clients. They will learn SecureState’s methodologies and be able to apply them while learning new industry techniques and standards.
- Perform manual internal and external penetration testing.
- Perform web application penetration tests with white and black box testing.
- Complete social engineering and physical on-site testing.
- Utilize scanning tools when necessary.
- Complete project work accurately and within deadlines as required.
- Create detailed project plans for assigned role on engagement.
- Complete analysis and draw comprehensive conclusions, making appropriate recommendations.
- Prepare for and conduct meetings with clients and colleagues to ensure project requirements are met and your part of the engagement is fully delivered.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with clients and other team members.
- Participate in identifying additional business opportunities by identifying client issues and problems.
- Gain thorough knowledge of and be able to explain SecureState service offerings.
- Manual penetration testing and application testing.
- At minimum an Associate’s Degree, preferably a Bachelor’s Degree, in Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least 4-6 years experience in network security.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Strong judgement and analytical ability.
- Ability to work effectively with clients, management, staff members, vendors, and consultants.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. SecureState is unable to sponsor at this time.
- Certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISA, GSEC, MCSE, etc.
- Experience with tools such as nessus, nmap, Qualys, AppScan, WebInspect, phonesweep, and/or Metasploit.
All SecureState employees are expected to pass a professional background investigation prior to hire. Upon hire, all employees may be subject to a Department of Defense background investigation for government clearance and should anticipate the ability to pass as well.
Recently, SecureState was honored with the NorthCoast 99 award for great places for top talent in Northeast Ohio.